In Person Registration for the 2018-2019 season June 9th, at the Canora Hall from 1 - 4 pm.
All new players must register in person. 2018-2019 Fees TBD
Methods of payment accepted, cash and credit. We will accept cheques for bingo and volunteer deposit.
Please ensure to bring the following items to registration:
1) Respect In Sport Number - New Players follow this website and obtain PRIOR to registration:
This is a mandatory Parent course regulated by Hockey Canada. Players are not permitted on ice till it is complete.
2) Proof of Address if you have moved or new to the club (copy of a bill showing the primary address)
3) Payment for fees(cash or credit card, no cheques will be accepted as payment for fees), including $20 for Jersey Dance tickets
4) 1 Undated Volunteer Deposit cheque for $100. 2 Undated Bingo Deposit cheques (1 for $50 that will be cashed in the event you do not complete your full bingo shift & 1 for $150, both cheques will be cashed in the event of a "no show" on the scheduled Bingo date) If you don't have cheques a $300 cash deposit will be required. Deposits will be returned to players once commitment has been fulfilled. Players are not permitted on ice until we have your deposit.
5) 1 undated Club Level Volunteer deposit for $100
6) Copy of Birth Certificate & health number