If you wish to take advantage of online registration and you have ANY bingo or casino chits please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These credits will need to be submitted prior to your online registration
Early bird registration discount of $50 per registration available is registered prior to July 31,2017
Junior Timbits - for 4, 5 & 6 year old children (birth years 2013, 2012 and 2011) with 1 ice time per week for development Regular $215
Senior Timbits - for 5 & 6 year old children (birth years 2012, 2011) with 2 ice times per week, one for development & one for scrimmage - Regular - $300
Novice- birth year of 2009, 2010 schedules set by Edmonton Minor Hockey - Regular $575
Atom - birth year of 2007, 2008 schedules set by Edmonton Minor Hockey - Regular $650
PeeWee - birth year of 2005, 2006 schedules set by Edmonton Minor Hockey - Regular $750
All new players must register in person.
Please ensure to bring the following items to registration:
1) Respect In Sport Number - New Players follow this website and obtain PRIOR to registration: https//hockeyalberta.respectgrouping.com/secure
This is a mandatory Parent course regulated by Hockey Canada. Players are not permitted on ice till it is complete.
2) Proof of Address if you have moved or new to the club (copy of a bill showing the primary address)
3) Payment for fees (cash or credit card, no cheques will be accepted as payment for fees), including $20 for Jersey Dance tickets
4) 2 Undated Bingo Deposit cheques (1 for $50 that will be cashed in the event you do not complete your full bingo shift & 1 for $150, both cheques will be cashed in the event of a "no show" on the scheduled Bingo date) If you don't have cheques a $300 cash deposit will be required. Deposits will be returned to players once commitment has been fulfilled. Players are not permitted on ice until we have your deposit.
5) 1 undated Team Level Volunteer deposit for $100
6) Copy of Birth Certificate & health number
**New this year - We can also take a valid credit card for bingo and volunteer deposits**
All financial assistance applications must be sent to organization by email & ccd to email@example.com within one week of registration. Failure to do so will result in player not being permitted on ice.
Assistance is available through the following organizations:
Hockey Edmonton Alumni Funding - EMHA Alumni funding application and bring it with you to registration. Your Registrar will need to sign to verify registration before it is sent in.
Kidsport can help overcome the financial obstacles that prevent some young people from playing sports.
See http://www.kidsport.ab.ca/index.php?page=edmonton_home for more details. Print the application and bring it with you to registration - your Registrar will need to sign to verify registration before it is sent in. Apply early!!!
Canadina Tire's Jumpstart helps children 4-18 get involved in physical activities and sports. Apply for jumpstart
Another resource for financial assistance is http://www.sportsmanlikeconduct.org They are a 100% non-profit organization that help kids in and around Edmonton play hockey
Have some extra gear you would like to donate to a good purpose, or need some equipment for your Hockey Player? Check in with the folks at Sports Central! www.sportcentral.org.